1. What is the best kiddie hot spot? For daily adventures?
Any mum/baby class. My favourite is Signing Babies, I met a lot of great mums I bonded with and learned from and I loved seeing how much enjoyment my little girl got out of it.
2. Top 3 things you can’t live without since becoming a mom?
Family, they have helped out tons and I just love being around them. Pre made healthy vegan snacks kept in the fridge and freezer. Daily walks with my dogs, getting out of the house is important and the fresh air refreshes all of us.
3. Fav bed time story?
I do my own version of Goodnight Moon.
4. What is the biggest surprise to becoming a mom?
I know this sounds silly but how in love I am with my daughter. I knew I would love my baby but I had NO idea a love like this even existed. I would do anything for her.
5. Who’s the biggest influence in your life?
My Mum and my husband.
6. If you could do one thing to change the world what would it be and why?
Save animals and educate people on the suffering that animals go through every day for the unnecessary sake of humans.
7. What did you want to be when you grow up?
8. What’s your guilty pleasure
Staying up til the wee hours baking and cooking.
9. What has changed the most in your life since having a child?
The ability to workout whenever I wanted.
10. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do and now you would in the blink of an eye?
Wake up in the middle of the night without any hesitation or frustration, I get to cuddle and feed my baby and those are great reasons to wake up throughout the night!